• Give us an overview of your work at Dashbot
• Tell us a bit about your participation at the RE•WORK event
• What have you enjoyed so far about the AI Assistant Summit?
• How did you begin your work in AI Assistants, and what motivates you to keep working in this space?
• What problems are you trying to solve with Dashbot?
• What other industries are you most excited to see impacted by AI
Arte Merritt is the co-founder and CEO of Dashbot.io - a bot analytics platform. Previously, he founded the mobile analytics platform, Motally, which he led to a successful exit via sale to Nokia. Arte has 16 years experience in the mobile space and nearly 20 in the analytics space, working with companies like Yahoo Mobile, Turner Broadcasting, and a wide variety of startups. In addition, he helped launch two accelerator programs, Turner’s Media Camp and Mobile Monday’s Momentum, and is a mentor in Orange Fab. Arte is an MIT alum.