Cassie is the Go-To-Market Lead, AI as SAS. In this interview, the following questions are covered:
• How did you start working in the AI area, and what initially drew you to that?
• SAS recently announced that you’re making a $1bn investment in AI over the next 3 years. This is really exciting, can you tell me a bit more about this and what the main areas of focus will be?
• You’ve previously teamed up with other companies working heavily in AI - is this something you plan on continuing, what are some of the benefits of working with these companies?
• At SAS, what industries are you most passionate about seeing disrupted by AI?
• What’s something you’re curious about in the AI space at the moment?
• Do you think it’s important to have a diverse workforce, and what do you think can be done to encourage more diverse backgrounds into AI careers?
• How would you recommend anyone learn more about how SAS and what the company is doing in AI?
• What have you enjoyed most about the event so far today?